OP Chaudhary said- I have come into politics for public concern, I am ready to go to jail. korba viral video controversy case registered against OP Chaudhary chhattisgarh political news

Raipur3 hours ago

  • copy link

Former IAS and BJP leader OP Chaudhary has been booked by the Korba police for posting a video of coal theft. Now OP Chaudhary’s statement has come to the fore in this matter. Dr. Raman Singh has also cursed the Congress while supporting OP Chaudhary. It is discussed that soon in this matter, BJP is preparing for big agitations and protests across the state.

OP Chaudhary said – I am ready to go to jail
OP Chaudhary has said in this matter- Police has registered an FIR against me at the behest of Congress in the video case related to coal theft. I am in opposition and consider it my responsibility to raise the issue of public concern, for this reason I have entered politics, so I will continue to talk about the people. That video was already viral. Many districts have been hearing the talk of coal theft continuously at the state level. I posted the video when I got it.

What was needed was that basically there was action on organized crime which is smuggling of coal. Okay, do a case against me, if Congress wants to send me to jail, then I am ready, but it is important to understand what is the basic thing. Action is being taken against me, may be sent to jail. Well whatever happens… no action is being taken against those who steal coal. I have come into politics for the public and will continue to practice my religion. No matter how much torture I have to face.

Only the Congress leader lodged the FIR
Claiming that the viral VIDEO was fake, Madhusudan Das Yadav, a resident of the police station Bakimongra area and District Vice President of Youth Congress, complained to the police. The special thing is that the police has registered a case under section 505 (1) (b) against former AIS OP Chaudhary without investigation on his complaint. Outpost in-charge Madhav Tiwari told that since this matter is of Deepka-Gevra area. Therefore, after registering a case on zero, the diary has been sent to Deepka police station.

Dr. Raman claims to play brick to brick
In this matter, BJP is seen standing on social media with OP Chaudhary. Former CM Dr Raman Singh has defended OP Chaudhary in this matter. He has cursed the Congress through his tweet. He has said in his statement that Congress cannot see the truth, OP Chaudhary exposed the flaws of lax administration and imposed non-bailable sections. We are not going to be afraid, be aware, this dictatorship will not work, will play brick to brick for Congress.

There is more news…

Case registered against OP Chaudhary
chhattisgarh political news

Previous Post Next Post