Ranbir Kapoor regrets not being friends with his father Rishi Kapoor: There was respect but we didn’t have a friendly relationship between us


Ranbir Kapoor is going all about with the promotions of his next offering ‘Animal’, which majorly focusses on father-son relationship. The actor recently opened up about his relationship with his father, late Rishi Kapoor.
Speaking at an event in Hyderabad, Ranbir said, “I lost my father in the last few years and I think everyone who loses a parent, they always feel they never spent enough time with them.While I was growing up, my father was very busy, he was shooting most of the time, double shifts-triple shifts he was traveling everywhere so somewhere we’ve always seen him with a lot of love and respect but there was not a really friendly relationship between us. We couldn’t just sit and chat, and I really have that one regret in my life I wish I could be friends with my father. I wish I could share more with him, which is one regret I always live with.”
Speaking about his character in the movie, Ranbir stated that the director, Sandeep Reddy Vanga has penned very ‘complex characters’ in Animal and added, “So whatever you will see as an audience you will connect with so many emotions, and you’ll be like wow this also happened in my life and I as an actor while I was performing these scenes, I felt that a lot. I think a lot of the credit of this film, the attitude of the characters goes to only one person and that’s SRV out here.”
Ranbir Kapoor will be seen romancing Rashmika Mandanna in this movie, which also stars Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol and Triptii Dimri among others.

Ranbir Kapoor and Rashmika Mandanna smile for the shutterbugs


Previous Post Next Post