Hema Malini plants a kiss on hubby Dharmendra’s cheek during his 88th birthday celebrations | Hindi Movie News

On Friday, South Malini shared a series of pictures from Dharmendra’s 88 birthday celebration on X. The veteran actress was seen planting a kiss on Dharmendra’s cheek in one of the pictures, while daughters Ahana and Esha also joined in the celebration.

Wishing him on his birthday, the ‘Seeta aur Geeta’ actress had posted, “Wishing my dearest life partner of many years, a very happy, healthy and joyful birthday.May you have all the love your heart can hold, all the happiness a day can bring, and all the blessings a life can unfold. I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday to my love!.”
Esha Deol had penned, “Happy birthday my darling papa, love you.. I pray for you to always be happy,healthy & strong. I just love you so much @aapkadharam #happybirthday #fatherdaughter #happybirthdaydharmendra #loveyou #gratitude” while Ahana’s birthday wish read, “Happy birthday to my first love. The strongest & most loving man I know.”
Earlier in the day, Dharmendra marked his birthday with his fans and elder son Sunny Deolhe was snapped cutting a massive brought by one of his fan clubs.
Dharmendra was last seen in ‘Rocky Aur Rani’ Kii Prem Kahaani’, which was helmed by Karan Johar. He shared the frame with Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Shabana Azmi and Jaya Bachchan among others in this entertainer. Dharmendra’s next project is ‘Ikkis’, co-starring Amitabh Bachchan’s grandson Agastya Nanda.

Dharmendra celebrates his 88th birthday with fans; Sunny Deol holds his father’s hand


Previous Post Next Post