Aayush Sharma cried when 'Lavayatri' flopped Aayush Sharma breaks down in tears when 'Lavayatri' flops: Apologizes to Salman on phone, says 'I sunk all your money'

A few moments ago

  • Copy link

These days Aayush Sharma is busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Ruslan’. The film will release on April 26. He revealed during an interview how people accused him that he married Arpita Khan to get a break. Aayush also spoke about his initial meeting with Salman. He said that when he met Salman, he made it clear that he did not want to be an actor.

Ayush told Salman – I gave 300 auditions, but could not get selected even in 2 auditions. I don’t think I can do this. On this, Salman told Ayush- son, your training is not good, I will give you training.

During a conversation with Siddharth Kannan, Aayush said – Apart from marriage, people say that I am wasting Salman bhai’s money. Should I share my income tax details? Aayush says that during ‘Lavayatri’, when Salman bhai called me, I had tears in my eyes.

I said sorry that I wasted so much money. They told me I was crazy. Actually, he wanted to know what I was thinking, what I was feeling. But I felt a little better when the digital rights of ‘Ultimate’ were sold to satellite and OTT platforms.

Ayush also revealed that there was a time when he did not even have money to buy breakfast for himself. Because his father was against his decision to become an actor. He shared- I was at ‘Ayaz’ restaurant in Bandra when ‘Antim’ released. The last time I went to ‘Ayaaz’ was when I had only 20 rupees, so I had my last dinner there that night. After that I had no money for breakfast. This was the time when my father was against my decision to become an actor.

This time also I was in ‘Ayaaz’ and I got a call that the satellite and all other rights of the film have been sold. I was very happy because the accounts were settled and we made a profit. Earlier I had a different pressure that a family member had stopped money.

I want to focus on raising children – Ayush Sharma
Aayush married Arpita Khan on 18 November 2014. They are parents of two children – daughter Ayat and son Aahil. Ayush said that now he doesn’t care what people say and his focus is on bringing up his two children well. He said – Salman bhai is a very good person. He never mentioned to me about money, he never said – so much money sunk because of you.

Finally Ayush said that I want to tell those people who think that I am wasting Salman bhai’s money. I have never taken money from them. But I don’t need to explain it. Now I don’t mind. What matters to me is whether I can pay my children’s school fees, whether I can give them a good home, a good upbringing. I want to be a good father to them.

Previous Post Next Post