Arshad shared an incident related to 'Munnabhai MBBS' Arshad shares an incident related to 'Munnabhai MBBS': Says, 'My name was 'Khujali' in the earlier film, my name and look were changed on request'

A few moments ago

  • Copy link

The film ‘Munnabhai MBBS’ directed by Rajkumar Hirani is one of his hit films. Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi will be seen in the lead roles in this film. During an interview, Arshad said that his name in the film will be ‘Khujali’ instead of ‘Circuit’.

In an interview with Prabhu Chawla, Arshad Warsi narrated an interesting anecdote about his role in ‘Munnabhai MBBS’. He said that the real name of my character Circuit in the film was Khujli. His clothes and movements were very different from his role. Hearing the name ‘Khujali’ one would think that he will only keep scratching. If he does more than that, the whole package will be ruined.

Arshad advised director Rajkumar Hirani to change his character’s name and clothes.

Arshad said- I had to improvise a lot in the first part of ‘Munnabhai MBBS’, because at that time Raj Kumar Hirani was not aware of my sense of humor and so I had to improvise a lot.

Praising Sanjay Dutt, Arshad said that he was very supportive of my suggestion. He said- Sanju and I had good chemistry. There was no difference between us. We really enjoyed working with each other. Many times I used to say that Sanju, you tell this joke and then I will give this kind of reaction, he used to agree.

Arshad Warsi with wife Maria Goretti

Arshad Warsi with wife Maria Goretti

Actors like Boman Irani, Gracie Singh, Sunil Dutt were seen in the movie ‘Munnabhai MBBS’. The lifetime collection of the film ‘Munnabhai MBBS’ was 23.13 crores. The film grossed approximately Rs 34.6 crore worldwide. Released in 2006, the film ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’ collected Rs 74.88 crore. The film earned Rs 127.55 crore worldwide.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post