At the age of 26, Ashi became the owner of two houses Ashi owns two houses at 26: Faced many hardships in rented house, also suffered from casting couch

2 minutes ago

  • Copy link

TV actress Ashi Singh recently bought her new house in Mumbai. At just 26 years of age, this actress has not only her first but her second home in Mumbai. Ashi and her family members lived in a rented house for many years before buying their own house. According to the actress, during this time she had to face many problems.

Lived in a rented house at Meera Road
During a special conversation with Divya Bhaskar, Ashi Singh said, ‘A few years ago, my family and I lived in Mumbai’s Mira Road area. It was a rented house. The people of the society where we lived used to trouble us a lot. Many times the members of the society also misbehaved with us. People were harassing us forcefully. Arguing without any reason.

For some time there was also a problem for car parking
Further said, ‘I still remember when the people there gave us a lot of trouble for parking my car. We took permission from our landlord. However, the people of the society did not allow us. I had to provide more documents to park my car than I had to provide for my passport.

Sometimes they say come on Sunday and sometimes on Monday. Sometimes they used to call in the morning and sometimes in the evening. This sequence continued for several weeks. I was very irritated. However, since she was living in someone else’s house, no action could be taken. Then I realized that my house is my own.

Ashi came to Mumbai at the age of 15. His entire childhood was spent in Agra. Ashi was fond of acting since childhood. However, there came a time when his confidence in acting was very low.

Also faced the casting couch
Ashi said, ‘I used to give auditions along with my studies. In the early days when I went for auditions, I faced the casting couch. I was asked for favors in return for work. My confidence about acting was very low. But I didn’t give up. Never let anyone take advantage of you.

Look, no one can force you. If someone approached me, I would have refused immediately. I would have refused to be a part of any of his projects and left the place.

Started acting journey in 2015
Ashi made her acting debut in 2015 with ‘Secret Diaries: The Hidden Chapter’. Aashi got a lot of recognition with the role of Naina Aggarwal in the show ‘Yeh Un Din Ki Baat Hai’.

Apart from this, Ashi has also worked in shows like ‘Crime Patrol’, ‘Savdhan India’, ‘Gumrah’, ‘Secret Diaries’. She was also seen in the film ‘Kedi Band’. She was last seen in the serial ‘Meet’.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post