At the beginning of my career, my earnings were very low My earnings were meager at the start of my career: 'I was told to spend Rs 4 lakh a month on fitness,' says Parineeti.

4 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Actress Parineeti Chopra has revealed that she did not have much money in the early days of her career. The financial situation was not so good that he could travel in the business class of the flight. This was the reason why he did not spend much money on his fitness. She said that a co-star once made fun of her because she couldn’t pay Rs 4 lakh per month to a fitness trainer.

Parineeti said- I don’t come from a rich family
In an interview given to Raj Shamani, Parineeti said, ‘I don’t come from a very rich family. The truth is that I belong to a middle class family. I really don’t understand Bollywood. I don’t understand how people work in Mumbai. I don’t even have hi-fi friends. I neither have a trainer nor a stylist. People who are already in this industry judge me today.

Parineeti further said that her earnings were not very good in the early days of her career. Someone suggested him to hire a fitness trainer for Rs 4 lakh per month. Parineeti said about this, ‘I didn’t have Rs 4 lakh to pay every month. My income was not that much. I had done only 3 films so far.

Parineeti said that at that time a co-star asked her, ‘Why don’t you hire a fitness trainer.’ On which Parineeti said, ‘Listen, I can’t afford this much money. I got only Rs 5 lakh for the first film.

To which the co-star said, ‘If you can’t even do this then you shouldn’t be in this profession.’

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post