Ayush Sharma said, Khan family does not take my decisions Aayush Sharma Says Khan Family Doesn't Take My Decisions: Says 'I Have My Own Mind, I'm Salman Khan's Student'

7 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Bollywood actor and Salman Khan’s girlfriend Aayush Sharma will soon be seen in the film ‘Ruslan’. The film will release on April 26. Recently in an interview, Aayush spoke about his bonding with Salman and people’s misconceptions.

Salman and Ayush Sharma

Salman and Ayush Sharma

I am Salman Khan’s student: Aayush

In a media interaction, Aayush praised Salman Khan and said that whenever he supports something, he joins him wholeheartedly. When the trailer of ‘Ruslan’ was launched I didn’t know they would post it on their social media handles but when I saw the caption it touched my heart. It feels great when the person who groomed and taught you praises you. Every Arjuna wants to be flattered by his Dronacharya. They are not praised for this because I am their baneevi. He does it because I am his student. Such praise always touches the heart.

‘Khan family doesn’t take my decisions’
Aayush further said that people have a misconception that all decisions about me are taken by Salman Khan and Aayush said that is not the case at all. I too have my own mind and there is no truth in this news. They love me so much. Meanwhile, Ayush also talked about his first film ‘Lavayatri’. He considered his acting in the film to be very weak.

Ayush and Arpita

Ayush and Arpita

Married to Arpita Khan
Ayush is married to Salman’s younger sister Arpita. The two got married on 18 November 2014 at Hotel Falaknuma in Hyderabad. Salman himself took the responsibility of this marriage. A grand reception party was also organized in Mumbai after the wedding. Now both have become parents of two children.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post