Bollywood celebs walk around in rented clothes Bollywood celebs walk around wearing rented clothes despite earning crores: Ayushmann Khurrana shares secret, says 'All celebs hire stylists, who order clothes on rent and then return them'

4 minutes ago

  • Copy link

This question often comes to people’s minds that how most people in Bollywood wear such expensive and stylish clothes. Ayushmann Khurrana has revealed. He said during an interview that Bollywood celebs don’t buy clothes but rent them to keep up with the trend. Also he said that he likes Diljit Dosanjh’s dressing style very much.

Talking about Bollywood celebs, Ayushmann said- Entire Bollywood takes clothes on rent. Why do you think we buy so many clothes? We hire stylists, order clothes and then return them. Where are we going to get all these clothes?

Praising Diljit, Ayushman said – I like Diljit’s style very much. Today people all over the world know him. I am very happy for the entire Punjab. It has brought Punjab to the global stage. He is very good. Praising her brother Aparshakti Khurrana’s fashion sense, Ayushmann said that her fashion sense has been very good since the beginning. But I was not that interested in fashion. Yes, as per my profession I have to follow fashion, but I am not much interested in it. But my younger brother Aparashakti has very good fashion sense

When I was anchoring in the beginning, I used to make her my stylist. I used to ask him to style me. This will keep the house money in the house.

Ayushmann Khurrana’s work front
Talking about Ayushmann Khurrana’s work front, apart from Sourav Ganguly’s biopic, there is talk that he will work in JP Dutta’s film ‘Border 2’. Ayushmann Khurrana is currently focusing on his music career. He has joined hands with Warner Music India

Previous Post Next Post