Chunky Pandey talked about his daughter's love life Chunky Pandey talks about his daughter's love life: Says, 'Ananya is 25 years old, earns more money than me, she can do whatever she wants'

9 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Bollywood actor Chunky Pandey has talked about his daughter Ananya Pandey’s personal life. In an interview, Chunky said that he does not control his 25-year-old daughter and lets her make her own decisions. Chunky praised Ananya for making a place in Bollywood on her own.

In an interview, Chunky was asked questions about Ananya’s relationship with Aditya Roy Kapur. He said about this, I have no problem with it. Ananya is 25 years old and earning more money than me. He can do whatever he wants. How dare I say anything to my 25 year old daughter.

Chunky Pandey with Ananya.

Chunky Pandey with Ananya.

daughter’s No problem with intimate scenes: Chunky
Chunky does not mind doing intimate scenes in Ananya’s films. He said, I am fine with this. I have seen such scenes in Hollywood movies too. There is no harm in this and we have to accept it. When Chunky was asked if her daughters seek her advice, she said, “Both my daughters are close to their mother spirit. He calls me when he needs anything. I am available whenever they need my advice.

Chunky praises Ananya
Praising daughter Ananya, Chunky said, the proudest moment was when she got her first film. I think the producers thought she was too young but when she auditioned she got the film. Due to family pressure, I got him into colleges in New York and Los Angeles. I paid almost 500 dollar fee for 6 months because I thought if nothing happens in Bollywood I don’t know what will happen. But I was very happy when he got his first film.

Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya

Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya

Ananya is in discussion about dating
​​​​​​​On the work front, Ananya made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Student of the Year 2’ in 2016, last year she appeared in films like ‘Dreamgirl-2’ and ‘Kho Gaye Hum Kahan’. These days she is shooting for films like ‘Control’ and ‘Shankara’.

Talking about love life, Ananya is currently dating Aditya Roy Kapur. Although the two have not made their relationship official yet, they are seen together on several occasions. Ananya celebrated her birthday in Maldives with Aditya Roy Kapur last year.

Previous Post Next Post