'Kabir Singh' fame actor Adil was threatened by Sandeep Reddy 'Kabir Singh' fame actor Adil threatened by Sandeep Reddy: Sandeep said, 'I will change your face with the help of AI', actor said, 'I will stand by my statement'

2 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Actor Adil Hussain made a statement in a podcast about the film ‘Kabir Singh’. He said that I had no idea what kind of film this would be. If I had known earlier, I would never have acted in that film. Reacting to the statement he made, Sandeep Reddy Vanga said- Now I will save you from shame by changing your face with the help of AI. Now once again Adil has reacted to Sandeep. Adil replied that I will stand by my statement.

Know what is the whole matter
During a conversation with AP Podcast Channel, Adil said that ‘Kabir Singh’ is the only film he regrets working in. Adil said that I was busy with some other work at that time. They wanted one of my days. I asked my manager to demand more money from him, so he refused. But they were also willing to pay more. I shot the film. I had a lot of fun doing my scene. I thought the movie would be good too. But when I went to the theater after the release of the film, I was surprised.

I thought about what kind of film I had made. I had no idea what the film would be like. I was embarrassed in the theater. You can’t even imagine how I felt at that time. If I had known earlier that this film would have come out, I would never have acted in it.

Adil Hussain never asked his wife to watch the film, as she too would have felt ashamed after watching the film.

While sharing a clip of Adil’s podcast on social media, Sandeep Reddy wrote – Your ‘Bharosa’ in 30 films did not bring you as much fame as your ‘Aphsos’ in one blockbuster film.

Along with this, he has also shared a clip of Adil in which he is giving an interview. I am sorry for casting you, knowing that your greed is greater than your passion. Now I will save you the regret by changing your face with the help of AI. Laugh right now.

The film 'Kabir Singh' is directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga.

The film ‘Kabir Singh’ is directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga.

Responding to Sandeep’s post, Adil said- I am sorry and I will stand by my statement.

The Shahid Kapoor starrer was a huge success at the box office and collected Rs 278 crore. With this the film proved to be a blockbuster. Adil Hussain will be seen in the upcoming film ‘Ulj’. Janhvi Kapoor is in the lead role in this.

Previous Post Next Post