Mumtaz took aim at Zeenat's live-in comment Mumtaz took aim at Zeenat's live-in comment: Said, her marriage has been hell; They don't give relationship advice'

3 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Veteran actress Zeenat Aman is very active on social media. A few days ago, he shared a post and gave relationship advice. The actress advised to be in a live-in relationship before marriage. Now veteran actress Mumtaz has targeted her post. Said in an interview that Zeenat Aman should be the last person to give relationship advice. Because his own married life has been ‘hell’. Mumtaz also said that Zeenat is trying to be the cool aunt by giving such advice and wants to increase her followers on Instagram.

Now Saira Banu has also reacted to this. Late actor Dilip Kumar’s wife Saira has said that she does not support live-in relationships.

Talking to ‘Hindustan Times’, Saira Banu said – I am not very active on social media, so I don’t read much about it. I do not follow or believe what Mumtaz and Zeenat say. We are very old fashioned people. Our trend is 40-50 years ago.

Saira Banu does not support live-in relationships
Saira Banu also said that she does not support live-in relationships at all. He said – I can never agree with this. I would never advocate this. For me this kind of relationship is unimaginable and unacceptable.

Zeenat gave this answer to Mumtaz
Responding to Mumtaz, Zeenat Aman said – Everyone has the right to express their opinion. I am never one to comment on other’s personal life or insult my peers. Nor will I now.

There was a controversy regarding this post of Zeenat Aman
Zeenat wrote in the post that- a fan asked me for relationship advice on social media. That said let me share a personal opinion, which I have never shared before. If you are in a relationship then it is necessary to live together before marriage.

I have given the same advice to my son. For people who are in live-in relationships, I would like to say that this seems very logical to me. When two people bring their families and the government between them, they must put their relationship to the ultimate test.

Zeenat writes that it is very easy to show the best version of you by being with someone for a few hours. But living with someone 24 hours a day, sharing a bathroom, putting up with bad moods, agreeing on only one thing at dinner and millions of such conflicts come into your life after marriage. This is why every couple should live together before marriage whether you are willing to endure all this together or not.

Finally he wrote – I know Indian society is a bit strict about live-in relationships. But society remains strict about many other things.

Zeenat was married twice
Talking about Zeenat Aman’s personal life, she was first married to actor Sanjay Khan in the year 1978. But after a year the relationship broke up. Zeenat then married actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, with whom she became the mother of two sons – Azaan and Jahan.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post