Priyamani spoke on the beauty standard of the film industry Priyamani speaks on film industry's beauty standards: Says, 'If anyone had suggested surgery, I would have shut them up or quit the film'

4 minutes ago

  • Copy link

South actress Priyamani has spoken about the beauty standard in the film industry. Along with this, the actress revealed what she would have done if she had been advised to undergo surgery at the beginning of her career.

In a media interview, Priyamani said, People always ask me why I don’t look like my other contestants. I have a lot of family members who say that, who don’t say anything negative that doesn’t mean to demotivate me.

I believe that if you want to look good, look good, you can go to any extent for your perfect look. This is everyone’s personal choice. I work in an industry where comparison is inevitable at every turn.

South actress doesn’t believe in size zero – Priyamani
Priyamani further said that nowadays women actors are very fit. She is very conscious about what she eats and how she looks. But there was a time when some actresses were very smart but then audience started preferring actors who looked healthy on screen. The worry of a size zero figure is over.

On the issue of botox and fillers by actresses, Priyamani said, ‘Many actresses go to dermatologists to look good, there is nothing wrong with that. If one wants to make a name in the industry and look flawless then there is no harm in doing so. But when I started my career in 2002, South girls did not follow any beauty standard. No one ever advised me to undergo surgery. If someone had done that, I would have shut them up or left the film because personally I don’t believe in all these things.

Priyamani was seen in ‘Medan’

Talking about Priyamani’s career, she was recently seen in the movie ‘Meydan’. Priyamani has played the role of Ajay Devgan’s wife in this film. Prior to this, Priyamani was seen in the film ‘Article 370’ which was released in February this year.

Priyamani is also known for the web series ‘The Family Man’. She played the role of Manoj Bajpayee’s wife in this series.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post