Sonam Kapoor went through trauma after becoming a mother Sonam Kapoor went through trauma after becoming a mother: Actress gained 32 kgs, says 'slowly lost weight over one-and-a-half years'

3 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor in an interview talked about gaining weight after giving birth to son Vayu. The actress said that she gained 32 kg during pregnancy, after which she went into shock. Sonam also said that she has become very busy with her child’s upbringing. In such a situation, he did not think much about losing weight.

Sonam Kapoor with son Vayu.

Sonam Kapoor with son Vayu.

‘It took me a year and a half to lose the weight’
In an interview given to a fashionable podcast, Sonam said, ‘My weight had increased to 35 kg. To be honest, I was shocked at first. At that time you don’t think about the workout or your eating habits. It took me a year and a half to lose the weight. I worked on it slowly. You also have to slow down a bit because you have to adjust to yourself.

Sonam and Anand became parents for the first time in 2022.

Sonam and Anand became parents for the first time in 2022.

Also accepted my new version: Sonam
The actress said that she gained a lot of weight after the birth of her son and accepted her body the way it was. Sonam said- ‘Everything changes in your life. Your relationship with yourself, your relationship with your husband, everything changes. You never feel that way about your body. However, I have always accepted myself the way I am. I felt that I should also accept this version of myself.

Earlier, Sonam had shared many photos and videos of her post-pregnancy workout on her media account.

Earlier, Sonam had shared many photos and videos of her post-pregnancy workout on her media account.

38-year-old Sonam Kapoor married businessman Anand Ahuja in 2018. After four years of marriage, the couple became parents to son Vayu in August 2022. On the work front, Sinum’s last film to release in theaters was ‘The Joya Factor’. After this, in July 2023, his film ‘Blind’ released on OTT.

Previous Post Next Post