TMKOC fame Jennifer Mistry's sister passes away TMKOC fame Jennifer Mistry's sister passes away: On ventilator for the past week, actress says, 'I am completely broken'

7 hours ago

  • Copy link

TV show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma’ fame actress Jennifer Mistry’s younger sister has passed away. Was on ventilator for last one week. Jennifer confirmed this during a conversation with Divya Bhaskar. Jennifer said, ‘Yes, this is true. His health was improving but I don’t know what happened suddenly. I am completely broken.’

Jennifer’s sister was admitted to a government hospital in Jabalpur. Due to financial constraints, the family shifted him from a private to a government hospital for treatment.

Jennifer with younger sister

Jennifer with younger sister

Jennifer said before her sister’s death – our financial condition is not good
Before her death, Jennifer spoke to Bhaskar about her sister. Then the actress said, ‘I admitted my sister to a private hospital a week ago. The doctors there had talked about taking my sister home.

1.25 lakh was spent for 4 days in a private hospital. The financial condition of our family is not good. Neither my mother nor I have money. In such a situation we decided to admit our sister to a government hospital.

There was a time when his pulse rate and blood pressure dropped to zero. We were very nervous. However, his condition improved only a day after he was admitted to a government hospital.

I am exhausted due to ongoing problems in my personal life
In this conversation, the actress also revealed that she is facing back to back problems in her personal life. The actress said, ‘I lost my brother a year and a half ago. When an issue arose between Asit Modi (Taarak Mehta’s producer) and me, I did not come out of it properly. I struggled a lot to get justice in this matter. I am tired of such constant problems in my personal life.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post