Yash will also produce the film 'Ramayana' Yash will also produce 'Ramayana': Till now he was attached as an actor; Said- 'Indian cinema has to be shown on a global level'

2 days ago

  • Copy link

KGF star Yash will also produce Nitesh Tiwari’s Ramayana. He has joined hands with Prime Focus Studio owner Namit Malhotra. Obviously, Yash was earlier associated with this film as an actor. Yash said that his long-standing goal is to make films that showcase Indian cinema globally.

Yash said that he has discussed the film’s VFX with Namit. Namit assures him that the film is going to be very rich in visuals. Let us tell you that Namit is the Global CEO of Academy Award Winner Visual Effects Company DNEG.

Read what Yash said
Yash said- ‘I was talking to a VFX studio in Los Angeles. I was very surprised to know that the person running the VFX studio is Indian. Namit and I talked about many ideas. The movie Ramayana was also discussed in the conversation. Namit Malhotra was already revealed to be attached to the film. I am very attached to Ramayana. Thinking this, I took up the responsibility of co-producing the film.’

Also read what Namit had to say
‘I have been living in the US and the UK for the past several years. Many films produced by my company have won Oscars. Now I am ready to spend all my energy for Ramayana. Apart from this I am also excited to work with Yash. Yash has always been very serious about his culture. I think I could not have found a better partner than Yash.

Yash with Namit Malhotra (left).

Yash with Namit Malhotra (left).

The shooting of the film started, photos from the sets were leaked
Recently, some pictures related to the shooting of Ramayana went viral. Arun Govil was seen in the role of Ram in the pictures. While Lara Dutta was seen in the role of Kaikeyi. According to a Pinkvilla report, Gurukul’s set is ready at Film City.

Here in the first schedule of the film, the child actors playing the childhood roles of Ram, Lakshmana and Bharata are shooting. Actor Shishir Sharma will be seen in the role of Guru Vashishth. Soon Ranbir Kapoor will also start shooting for this film.

Ranbir will be seen in the role of Lord Ram in this film. Ranbir is undergoing voice and diction training to properly film Lord Ram’s expressions and language style. Sai Pallavi will be seen in the role of Sita.

Previous Post Next Post