19 years ago when Priyanka Chopra became 'Sonia', her mother exorcized the 'ghost' of 'Aitraaz', the story is interesting - When Priyanka Chopra started behaving like Aitraaz character Sonia in real life, she revealed how her mother Madhu Chopra even scolded her

New Delhi. If you are a cinema lover and like watching movies, then you might have missed Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Akshay Kumar’s film ‘Aitraaz’. This romantic-thriller film directed by Abbas-Mustan was released in the year 2004. In this film, the ‘desi girl’ played the role of vamp ‘Sonia’. After 19 years, recently Priyanka revealed something about her role, which will surprise you too.

Be it any actor or actress, they have to get into different characters for each of their films. But, have you ever thought how difficult it is for the actors to return to their real life once they get into character? Global star Priyanka Chopra recently revealed how difficult it was for her to transform back into ‘PC’ from ‘Sonia’ in the film ‘Aitraaz’.

How 19 years ago, PC became Sonia from Priyanka in the house
Priyanka Chopra, who has made people crazy not only in Bollywood but also in Hollywood with her acting and bold looks, had a lot of trouble coming out of her reel life character 19 years ago. She herself has revealed this. In her latest interview, she has told that she had a hard time coming out of the character ‘Sonia’ of ‘Aitraaz’. Even after coming out of the set, she had become ‘Sonia’ and not Priyanka. After this, her mother took a drastic step to get her out of the character.

Why did Priyanka become nervous?
Priyanka told that her mother was noticing her behavior. Recalling those days, the ‘desi girl’ further said, my mother shot a video of me, just to show how my behavior has changed. Priyanka also said in her interview that she became nervous due to working with big stars like Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor.

How was the behavior at home
In response to how Sonia of ‘Aitraaz’ behaved at home, she said, she did not behave badly at home, but like Sonia, she used to come in slowly, talk deliberately. I would pick up my coffee like this and slowly look at you. My mother was noticing all this very well.

When the mother scolded me, hello…
She said, ‘My mother scolded me and said, ‘Hello, there is no camera here. Come back home. Step inside the house only after you get out of character.’ PC told that I was thinking about my mother’s words. I was like what am I doing? Actually, I was just getting into Bollywood at that time and I was not very old either. I was very nervous about that character. But my mother soon brought me out of all this. My mother secretly made a video of me and made me watch it and I used to feel very uncomfortable after watching it, due to which the ‘Sonia’ inside me disappeared.

Tags: Priyanka Chopra

Previous Post Next Post