Father wanted him to become an IAS officer, son became an actor, won accolades for his comedy, career shined with OTT

New Delhi. Abhishek Banerjee had created his own identity with his amazing comedy in the films ‘Stree’ and ‘Dream Girl’. But his luck shone when he played a negative character in Paatal Lok. One role made him a star overnight.

Actor Abhishek Banerjee, who is playing the role of Jana, who wants to become an IAS officer in the film ‘Stree 2’, has said that he is fulfilling his father’s lifelong dream in a fun way. Abhishek Banerjee’s father wanted him to become an IAS officer. But fate made him an actor. Now he is fulfilling his father’s same dream.

That superhit of Arbaaz Khan, neither Sanjay Dutt-Ajay Devgan nor any big superstar, still it earned 6 times the budget

The actor’s father wanted to make him an officer
Abhishek said, ‘My father always wanted me to make my career as an IAS officer. While my heart was always set on acting. This role in ‘Stree 2’ makes me feel like my father’s dream never leaves me. Playing the character of Jana is really cute and fun. My father and I still laugh about the fact that being his son, I found a unique way to make his dreams come true, if not in reality then at least on screen.

I am happy that I am fulfilling my father’s dream
Abhishek also commented jokingly on the chances of his character’s success, saying, ‘Seeing Jana’s struggle to prepare for the IAS exam, I wonder if he will ever be successful in his life. But, I am happy that I will be able to fulfill my father’s dream at least in one film.’

Let us tell you that Abhishek’s horror-comedy sequel ‘Stree 2’ is going to be released soon. His character in this film is also very funny. The first part of this film was released in 2018. The film rocked the box office.

Tags: Abhishek Banerjee, Bollywood actors, Entertainment news.

Previous Post Next Post