Kartik Aaryan kept his first film a secret, quietly completed the entire shooting, told what he was worried about

New Delhi. Bollywood star Kartik Aaryan is known for his strong acting. His performance in his last film ‘Chandu Champion’ was highly praised. Recently, Kartik Aaryan recalled the proudest moment of his life. The actor said that when he got his first film ‘Pyaar Ka Panchnama’ (2011), he felt as if he had won a medal. Kartik Aaryan revealed that he had kept his debut film a secret.

During a conversation with News18 show, Kartik Aaryan said, ‘When I got the contract for Pyaar Ka Punchnama, it was a big deal for me that I got a film. I felt like I had won a medal because I was struggling for a long time. Finally a film was going on the floor and was being made. That was a big deal for me.’

What was Kartik Aaryan worried about?
Kartik Aaryan further said, ‘It happened many times that I was offered a film, I even cleared the audition but it was never made. This happened to me once or twice. When the shooting of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was going on, I did not tell anyone about it, I only told my family. Because I felt that what might happen is that the film gets shot but does not get released. Finally, when the trailer came out, I told everyone the same day.’


Previous Post Next Post