The players of Tamil Nadu football team were leaving the game due to poor financial condition, the coach got them trained at home. Tamil Nadu football team players were leaving the game due to poor financial condition, coach trained at home

  • Hindi News
  • Local
  • Chandigarh
  • Tamil Nadu Football Team Players Were Leaving The Game Due To Poor Financial Condition, Coach Trained At Home

Chandigarh17 minutes agoAuthor: Gaurav Marwah

  • copy link
Champion Tamil Nadu football team player.  Photo: Geetansh Gautam - Dainik Bhaskar

Champion Tamil Nadu football team player. Photo: Geetansh Gautam

If Khelo India is called a dream come true game, then it will not be wrong at all. One such coach is Nightingale, who teaches the Tamil Nadu women’s football team. Under his coaching, Tamil Nadu defeated Jharkhand 2-0 in the final. Earlier, defeating hosts Haryana 3-2 in the semi-final made the biggest upset. There are some players in this team, whose family’s financial condition was very bad. The family was not able to feed them games.

Seeing the talent of the players, the coach continued their game by giving them a place in his house. Nightingale says, ‘There were five girls in the team, whose family condition was not such that they could continue their game. Till the time she was in school, she had a hostel. After this he had to return to his home, I did not want that. I have kept the upper part of my house for them. Team’s stopper back N. Lavanya says, “The family supports the game, but they are daily wage earners, so whatever they earn is spent on food. Coaches manage everything. I want to make my dream come true by playing for the country.

At the same time, captain and goalkeeper Dhanalakshmi said, ‘This title is very special for the coach and me. If they were not there, we would not have been here. Left winger M. Parameshwari said, ‘He took care of us like his own children. She stands by us on every occasion. Stop Back Lavanya B. Said, ‘It is not easy to be away from family.

They work hard and can’t afford the game. I am doing graduation. Apart from sports, the coach also manages my studies. Forward a. Mahalakshmi says, ‘This is my first gold. Whatever game I have, it is because of the coach. I don’t have a father and only mother takes care of me. After mother, if anyone matters to me, it is Coach Nightingale.

There is more news…

Previous Post Next Post