CM Eknath Shinde became emotional while addressing the assembly

Mumbai: The Eknath Shinde government of Maharashtra won a majority in the Assembly on Monday. For the first time, CM Shinde addressed the members of the Legislative Assembly. Meanwhile, Shinde also recalled the incident when his son and daughter drowned in front of his eyes.

He was then so shocked that he came out of public life and became a recluse. He left politics. Shinde was then a Shiv Sena corporator. However, joy brought him back to public life.

Eknath Shinde further said that in the last 20 days, all the 50 MLAs believed in me and my decision. I thank you all for that. I still can’t believe I’m giving a speech as the Chief Minister of the state. The incident is historic, as we ventured to leave the coalition.


Post Views:
3

Previous Post Next Post