Will Ranveer become a superhero? / Speculation that Ranveer Singh will play the role of Shaktiman on the big screen

Mukesh Khanna’s popular serial Shaktiman is now going to be in the form of a film. Mukesh Khanna’s character Shaktiman became very popular. There is a good chance that this character will be played by Ranveer Singh in the film.

Mukesh Khanna announced to make a film on superheroes in February. There was also a discussion about who will play the lead role. Ranveer Singh has been approached to play the role of Shaktiman’s superhero. But he hasn’t signed the film yet. The names of Vicky Kaushal and Vidyut Jamwal for the film were also discussed earlier. The filmmaker thinks that Ranveer will be able to bring natural charisma in the role of Shaktiman. Mukesh Khanna also posted a teaser of the film in his post. Mukesh Khanna wrote in the caption of the video, “I am late in telling you, what I have to say has gone viral.” We are making a film on Shaktiman.

However, it is my duty to tell you about this film, at the same time I will say that today I have fulfilled my promise to make a film on Shaktiman.

READ ALSO

Previous Post Next Post