Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook & WhatsApp status

Bhai Dooj is a Hindu festival which is observed in the month of Kartika just around Diwali. This festival is based on brother sister relationship and is much akin to the Raksha Bandhan.

Bhai Dooj is also known as Bhaubeej, Bhai Tika, Bhai Phonta or Bhratri Dwitiya. On this day sisters give gifts to brothers and wish for their long life.

According to Hindu mythology, the significance of this festival dates back to Mahabharata times. After killing the demon Narakasura, Lord Krishna visited his sister Lord Subhadra. His sister welcomed him heartily and gave him sweets and flowers. This is the origin and the basis of the puja that is done on Bhai Dooj.

Sisters invite their brothers to their place and treat them to sweets. They perform an arti for the brother and put a red tika on the forehead.

It is believed that women who do not have brothers, worship Lord Moon on this day. And most probably this is the reason why Lord Moon is referred to as Chanda Mama by kids (Mama is maternal brother) in India.

Bhai Dooj is celebrated with utmost fervor in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, western parts of Odisha, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Konkani-speaking communities in the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

Another story is that on this day Lord of death Yama met his sister Yamuna. This day is also known as Yamadvitiya.

On this auspicious day of Bhai Dooj send the choicest messages and quotes to your brothers and sisters and wish the best for them. Send these messages with lots of love and good wishes and pray they live a healthy and long life.

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Wishes

  • This festival of Bhai Dooj holds a lot of importance for me. I pray to God to keep my brother happy forever, and not let a single tear come in his eyes. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
  • Dear brother, you are the only one who understands me more than myself. I wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
  • On this auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I pray to God that may God make your life very easy and happy and keep you away from all troubles. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
  • I pray to God that I get a lovely brother like you in every birth who cares for me more than his life. I love you brother and wish you a Happy Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
  • The most sacred relation in the world is that of brother and sister. On this auspicious day of Bhaiya Dooj, I am sending my love to my brother with lots of prayers. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Messages

  • Brother, you have never expressed how much you love me, but I realize that there can be no one else in this world other than my brother who loves me the most. Happy Bhai Dooj!
  • You can share your pain; You can share your fears; And you can share your happiness Thanks for being a very understanding brother! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
  • Bhai Dooj is just an excuse I have always prayed for you. May all things bright and beautiful come looking out for you! Happy Bhai Dooj!
  • There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Quotes

  • Who needs superheroes when you have a brother? Happy Bhai Dooj!
  • Brother and sister, Together as friends, Ready to face Whatever life sends. Happy Bhai Dooj!
  • Praying for your long life and good health on this Bhai Dooj and always!
  • Your presence has always made me felt like God watching over me from Heaven… Thanks brother, for making me feel safe and blessed at all times. Happy Bhai Dooj!!!
  • Brother, we make the best team together…Cheers to all the beautiful moments of childhood!!! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!!!

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Images

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Wishes, Messages,
Happy Bhai Dooj Images, Facebook & WhatsApp status

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: Facebook status

  • Thinking of the day when we were together on the day of Bhai Dooj…Sending warm wishes on this day!
  • For my sweet sister, sending loving Bhai Dooj wishes for you. I send my love and promise to protect and love you till my last breath of life. Warm greetings on Bhai Dooj to you.
  • You & I are like Tom & Jerry fighting and giggling all day long. No matter how old we grow, we will still keep the madness alive in our relationships. Happy Bhai Dooj Bro!!!

Happy Bhai Dooj 2022: WhatsApp status

  • I pray for the best of your health, happiness and prosperity because you are certainly the most important person to me on this planet.
  • I am lucky that I have got a wonderful and wonderful brother in your form. Wishing you lots of happiness, success, and good health. Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
Previous Post Next Post