Mythili flaunts her baby bump in the latest maternity shoot | Malayalam Movie News

Popular Malayalam actress Mythili and her husband Sambath Kumar announced pregnancy during Onam this year. Mythili has now shared glimpses from her maternity photoshoot. The actress is seen decked up in a pastel kaftan dress and the mother-to-be is glowing as she flaunts her baby bump.

Sharing the pictures, Mythili also penned an adorable note that reads, “My precious little baby I have loved you from the start. You are my tiny miracle laying closely to my heart. Each day I feel your presence. Each day you quickly grow. Each day your heart beats softly. As only I can know. So I will keep this in a special place, and remember each year through. Of this very special time of life I carried you.”

Check out the pictures here.

mythili
mythili

mythili

It was during Onam last month (Sep 8), Mythili and her husband announced that they are pregnant. “Happy Onam and am sharing with you all a happy news that am promoted to motherhood,” Mythili penned, sharing the picture of her baby bump.

Mythili married Sambath Kumar, an interior designer in April this year (2022). The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding held at Guruvayoor, Thrissur. “Thank you all for making my wedding day really special. Thankfully everything went well the way we wanted it to. A big shout out to everyone who supported me through my life and I hope I receive this love and blessings from you wherever I am in my life!” Mythili said in a note posted on her wedding day.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Mythili’s recent release was ‘Chattambi’.

Previous Post Next Post