Aayush Sharma spoke on the tag associated with Salman Khan Aayush Sharma speaks on the tag associated with Salman Khan: 'Now I'm out of it, I'll make my own identity'

2 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Ruslan’. This is the first time that Aayush Sharma has done a film outside a Salman Khan production. Aayush Sharma expressed his opinion on the question of Salman’s tag attached to him during the promotion of the film.

The actor said – ‘I can’t change the perception people have about me. It is true that Salman launched me and protected me, I am grateful to him. But now I am coming out of it and I will create my own identity.’

After his marriage with Arpita, Salman Khan launched Aayush Sharma in the year 2018 with the film ‘Lavayatri’. After this, Salman Khan also supported Aayush in the film ‘Antime – The Final Truth’. Aayush Sharma is often discussed in the industry that he is getting work because of Salman Khan.

Aayush Sharma has acted for the first time outside Salman Khan production in ‘Ruslan’. Aayush Sharma is trying his best to establish himself as an actor. The success of this film is very important for him to establish his foot in the industry.

Ayush Sharma said, ‘I accept the opinion people have made about me so far. But now my work will speak and I will change people’s opinion with my hard work.’

Directed by Karan Butani, ‘Ruslan’ is slated to release on 26 April 2024. The film stars Jagapathi Babu, Ms. Mishra, Vidya Malavade in lead roles along with Aayush Sharma.

Previous Post Next Post