Rajkumar Rao put an end to plastic surgery rumours Rajkumar Rao puts an end to plastic surgery rumours: Says, I saw the photo, it looks very funny; Did filler work at the beginning of career

A few moments ago

  • Copy link

Bollywood actor Rajkumar Rao is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Shrikanth’. Meanwhile, a photo of the actor went viral on social media, after which a discussion started that the actor has undergone plastic surgery.

Now clarifying this matter, the actor said in an interview that he did not undergo any plastic surgery. Saw this photo and found the discussion on it very funny.

This photo of Rajkumar has gone viral on social media.  Seeing this, fans are claiming that the actor underwent plastic surgery

This photo of Rajkumar has gone viral on social media. Seeing this, fans are claiming that the actor underwent plastic surgery

Photo edited
Along with this, the actor said in the interview, ‘If you have seen that picture yourself, it doesn’t even look like me. It’s so funny because it’s not me. I think someone played a joke on me. I’m sure the photo has been edited. I look like a K-popstar in this photo.

Filler work done 8 years ago
In this interview, the actor also said that he had chin filler done to look confident at the beginning of his career. Rajkumar said- ‘When I started my career, people used to comment on my look. About 8-9 years ago I had filler done on my chin. I did this for confidence.

South actresses Jyotika and Alaya F will be seen opposite Rajkumar in his upcoming film 'Shrikanth'.

South actresses Jyotika and Alaya F will be seen opposite Rajkumar in his upcoming film ‘Shrikanth’.

A photo of Diljit’s concert went viral
This photo of Rajkumar from Diljit Dosanjh’s concert went viral. In which the chin looks very sharp. After seeing this, a discussion started on social media that Rajkumar has undergone plastic surgery.

‘Shrikanth’ will release on May 10
On the work front, Rajkumar Rao’s upcoming film is ‘Shrikanth’, which will hit the theaters on May 10. This is a biopic of businessman Srikanth Bola.

Apart from this, his film ‘Mr and Mrs Mahi’ is also slated to hit the theaters on 31st May. Janhvi Kapoor will be seen opposite Rajkumar in this film.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post