Lara Dutta speaks on online trolling Lara Dutta speaks out on online trolling: Says, 'Comments like old and fat don't matter and won't change my life'

3 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Actress Lara Dutta is in the limelight these days for her upcoming series Ranniti: Balakot and Beyond. Lara shared her experience of online trolling in an interview. The actress has responded to trollers who troll her with comments like ‘big-old’.

Lara revealed what she does to deal with such negativity. He said that if I want to get followers and comments, I have to accept every good and bad thing that comes from it.

So my social media feed only includes things that are special to me. Things that I want to share with people who follow me. That’s why I don’t have many followers.

While talking, Lara further said – My following list is not very long. But whatever people are in it, they are true and genuine people. On dealing with trolls, the actress said- I feel I am lucky. I don’t have to deal with so many trolls or nasty comments.

Lara said- It is clear that people have every right to express their opinion. Many people say, ‘Hey, I’m getting old’, ‘Hey, I’m getting fat’, so is this going to make any difference in my life?

During an interview, Lara Dutta spoke about Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s current speech. The actress praised PM Modi for sticking to his beliefs. The PM said in his speech that the Congress party has a plan to distribute the wealth of the country among the Muslims. Opponents have questioned the veracity of the PM’s claim.

Lara Dutta recently praised PM Narendra Modi for living up to his trust during an interview. The actress said- ‘It is difficult to keep everyone happy, the PM is also human.’

Lara Dutta’s upcoming series ‘Ranneeti: Balakot and Beyond’ is directed by Santosh Singh. Big actors like Lara Dutta, Jimmy Shergill, Prasanna, Ashutosh Rana and Ashish Vidyarthi have been seen in it. Apart from this, Lara Dutta is doing films like ‘Welcome to the Jungle’, ‘Ramayana’.

Previous Post Next Post