Salman asked, what work do you do? | Salman asked, What do you do?: Ayush said, 'I don't do anything, I manage with the pocket money I get from home; Bhaijan saw his sincerity and decided to marry his sister.

1 day ago

  • Copy link

Actor Aayush Sharma recently said that he was not earning during his marriage with Salman Khan’s sister Arpita. He used to borrow money from his house and meet his expenses with that. Aayush told the same thing to Salman too. Before handing over his sister’s hand, Salman asked about Aayush’s earnings.

Ayush told Salman that he is not earning a single rupee. Salman liked this honesty of Ayush very much. He was happy and agreed to marry Arpita’s sister Ayush.

‘Arpita invited me home for a film and met Salman’
Aayush Sharma said on Bharti Singh’s chat show, ‘One day Arpita invited me to her house for a movie and dinner. It was one o’clock in the night. We were having dinner and watching a movie when Salman came. I stood behind him as he came into the house.’

‘I remembered the thing in my mind that – ‘Pyar Kiya To Darna Khen?’ I immediately introduced myself. I said, ‘Hello sir, my name is Ayush Sharma.’ In response, he also said – ‘My name is Salman Khan.’ Saying this he left there.

Ayush Sharma's family is a resident of Mandi city in Himachal Pradesh.  His father Anil Sharma is associated with politics

Ayush Sharma’s family is a resident of Mandi city in Himachal Pradesh. His father Anil Sharma is associated with politics

Salman said, ‘You don’t know how to act’
Ayush further said that he got a call from Arpita the next day. Arpita said that Salman wants to meet her. Ayush went to her house. Salman asked him some questions about his life. Ayush said, ‘I told him that I want to become an actor.’ Salman said that ‘You don’t know how to act, first I will give you training. You can become an actor only if you train properly.’

Salman asked about earnings
Then Ayush told Salman that he wanted to marry his sister Arpita, Salman said, ‘Are you earning?’ I said, ‘Now I am not doing any business. I get pocket money from home and manage with that.’ Salman was very impressed by my honesty. He said, ‘The boy is good, marriage fixed.’

Arpita and Ayush Sharma live in a house in Mumbai with their two children

Arpita and Ayush Sharma live in a house in Mumbai with their two children

Arpita and Ayush got married on 18 November 2014 at Hotel Falaknuma in Hyderabad. Salman himself took the responsibility of this marriage. A grand reception party was also organized in Mumbai after the wedding. Ayush Sharma’s family is a resident of Mandi city in Himachal Pradesh. His father Anil Sharma is associated with politics. Ayush is the grandson of senior Congress leader and former Telecom Minister Sukhram.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post