So... Emraan hasn't rented Karan Johar's flat? | So... Emraan hasn't rented Karan Johar's flat?: Said; 'I live in a small house, I only have three plates, a sofa and a vacuum cleaner'

5 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Bollywood actor Imran Khan has been away from the film world for a long time now. In an interview, Emraan has said a few things about staying away from the limelight and the change in his lifestyle. He also stated that he has not rented Karan Johar’s flat. He lives in a small house.

Avantika Malik and Imran Khan

Avantika Malik and Imran Khan

He left the bungalow after separating from his wife
In an interview to Film Companion, Emraan said that after his separation from wife Avantika, he left his luxurious bungalow and shifted to a small apartment. Imran said, I left the bungalow in Pali Hill, Mumbai, five years ago.

Now I live in a small place. I have a television because I like to watch movies. Besides that I have a sofa. I keep only the things I need. I have no fellow staff. There is a guy who comes every other day to clean the house but also bought a vacuum cleaner so I can clean myself. I have only three plates in the kitchen, which are for breakfast, lunch and dinner so that everything is easy to manage.

Food comes from my mom’s house: Imran
Imran also said in the interview that even though he lives independently, his meals still come from his mother’s house. When Emraan was asked about the rumors that Karan Johar’s apartment has been rented so that he can live with his girlfriend Lekha Washington, he said, Being a celebrity, people keep making such reports and comments on you. All these things seem quite absurd.

Imran Khan and Lekha Washington

Imran Khan and Lekha Washington

Emraan was seen with Kangana in ‘Katti-Batti’
Imran Khan started his acting career with the film ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’. In 2015, he was last seen in the film ‘Katti-Batti’. The film flopped at the box office, after which Emraan took a long break from films.

Since 2018, Imran has not been very active on social media. Some time ago he posted on Instagram, in which he updated his fans that he is working on his comeback in Bollywood.

There is also other news…

Previous Post Next Post