Remix actors Sourabh Jain and Raj Arora get nostalgic as the show completes 18 years of its launch; share old pics

Remix was one of the most popular shows on Hindi television. 18 years back, on November 1, the show was launched. Lead actors Raj Singh Arora and Sourabh Jain got really nostalgic remembering the good old days and shared throwback pictures and videos from the show. The actors went down memory lane and shared posts on social media as they celebrated eighteen years of their debut show Remix.

In a touching social media post, actor Sourabh Raaj Jain remembered his first TV series which was and continues to be one of the most popular youth-based shows.

Sourabh brought back memories with pictures of himself and other co-stars Karan Wahi and Raj Singh Arora on set, which were captured using old-fashioned reel cameras.

The actor penned a nostalgic caption that reads, “Didn’t have a camera, not even in cell phone, these pictures I took from the continuity album while we were still shooting
first show is always special for many reasons, Remix on channel Star one that time became a rage for numerous reasons and I consider myself fortunate to be a part of it without having any inclination/desire to be part of this field that time, this show became my reason to fly out
which I desperately wanted therefore I will always be thankful to @roseaudiovisuals how can I ever forget my first audition in Delhi in which @srishtibehlarya di shampooed my hair as it was oily

and eventually guiding all of us through out the show. Can’t imagine it’s 18 years today, time surely flies.”

Take a look at the post:

Even Raj Singh Arora posted throwback pictures from the set along with all the co-stars. The actor wrote a heart-melting caption for the post as he remembered the old days. He also wished that it would have been great if social media was popular in those days and they could share photos direct from the set.

Raj captioned the post “Nov 1st is officially Happy Remix Day. Well at least for those of us who were a part of this cult show & those of you who LOVE it so much even today after so many years. I wonder & maybe I am wrong BUT has there been another Urban Youth show or even a film that came close to what this show represented for young INDIA
#RemixStarOneI sometimes wish we had #instagram or smartphones at the time we all would have had more pictures apart from the few times that we carried our #Film #Cameras on Set for special occasions Image 1 – Don’t know who clicked? Image 2 – Still Dada on set while we shot in Juhu 🙂 damm did the cell phones we carry even have Cameras at the time hmm ??? No, I don’t think so maybe that’s why it will always be in your heart’s memories this one of a kind show just like it will forever be a part of our hearts
Thank you for the ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF #LOVE we receive every day including the Big Film Stars & Actors I meet who tell me YUVIIIIIIIII Bro Love you & all the other folks I meet daily who say so many nice things to me …. hugs & love to you all Yuvraj Dev aka Yuvi

Take a look at the post:

After seeing their posts many actors and fans commented. Raj singh Arora commented on Sourabh’s post saying “I was just going through my album & had the same thought we just have these limited pictures, but some of these have not seen hahahaha”, even Sonarika Bhadoriaa commented “Favourite show

”.

One of the fans wrote “Shows of that time hit different, Remix, Left Right Left, Guns and Roses, Love story
”, another user wrote “ am in love with this show
none has replaced it till date and I’m sure none can replace it anytime”, and one more comment read “I still listen to all the songs from Remix and I actually know all of them by heart hahaha”.

The Remix was a youth-based love story show which used to be aired in November 2004 and ended in July 2006. The cast included Karan Wahi, Raj Singh Arora, Shweta Gulati, Priya Wal, Kunal Kapoor, Ashiesh Roy, Surelee Joseph, Sourabh Raj Jain, Anup Soni, Siddhanth Karnick, Sonia Kapoor and Dinesh Kaushik.

Previous Post Next Post