Mbappe rejects Real Madrid's offer and signs new 3-year contract with PSG - kylian mbappe new contract with psg for 3 years instead of real madrid

Paris. French star footballer Kylian Mbappe has rejected Real Madrid’s offer and signed a new three-year contract with his current club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). Mbappe celebrated this by scoring a hat-trick in the French League. France’s World Cup-winning star addressed the fans before PSG’s 5-0 win against Metz in a match played at their home ground Parc des Princes.

Mbappe said, ‘I am happy to continue this journey, to stay in France, to stay in my city Paris. I have always said that Paris is my home.’ He further said, ‘I hope I will continue doing what I like the most. That is to play football and win trophies.’

See this also, Mbappe was chosen as the best player of the French League for the third time, he made PSG the champion by scoring 25 goals

Spanish club Real Madrid was looking to add Mbappe but the star striker decided to stay with PSG. Earlier, PSG president Nasser Al Khelafi announced the new deal.

Nasir said, ‘I have a very good news for you. Kylian Mbappe will remain with us till 2025.’ Mbappe’s previous contract with PSG was ending in June. After this, Mbappe was free to join any other club.

Tags: Kylian Mbappe, Sports news, ​​PSG

Previous Post Next Post