TV actress Mahi Vij threatened to kill her own cook with a knife

TV actor Jay Bhanushali And his wife and actress Mahi Vij Are upset nowadays.

Mahi Vij has been threatened with death by her own cook with a knife. The actress then lodged a complaint with the police, who arrested Cook.

“The cook who worked in my house was constantly stealing from the house,” Mahi said. After learning of this, we decided to fire him, and he started demanding a full month’s salary. When we refused to accept his request, he started harassing us and threatened to kill me with a knife.

Mahi has also made a video of the incident. Meanwhile, the police came to know that the cook had made a similar move in Delhi and since then the police have arrested him.

However, Mahi and Jay are more worried about their youngest daughter. “I am worried about my family, because if he really stabs me, people will protest if anything happens to me, but what will be the benefit,” Mahi said. “I think he will be released on bail.”

Previous Post Next Post